Dress Code "Dressy Casual" calls for a just slightly dressier and more elegant style of normal casual wear.
- A blouse that is made of a sophisticated fabric (example brushed cotton, chiffon and linen, but not so luxurious as to push the outfit into semi-formal or formal attire), pretty sweater, collared shirt, or pick shirt that has decorative embellishments. Wear it with go together silk pants, dress pants, or a skirt.
- A less formal suits and jumpsuits.
- Knee-length dresses and skirts are perfectly appropriate, although shorter lengths are also acceptable. Consider the nature of the event.
- A dressy pair of jeans or long skirt made of good material along with heels, classy jacket and an elegant shirt is also perfect choice.
- The outfit should be accessorized so that it doesn't become too casual. Wear heels, ankle boots or patent leather flats.
- Office wear can be dressed up with a scarf, classy necklace or with attractive brooch. By taking off a jacket you can wear a skirt and blouse combo. Adding a colored silk blouse and a high heel shoe could move the outfit from office to dressy.
AVOID: Tennis shoes, flip flops and cotton tees.
WHEN TO WEAR IT: Dressy Casual wear is always appropriate at church, dinner, informal party, the first date in cafe during daytime and some times at weddings.