Business Casual is a refined and yet comfortable office dress code what should always look need and well pulled together. A good fit is always important.
- A pencil skirt, paired with a long sleeve or three-quarter sleeve silk or button-down top, dress shirt or blouse, open-collar or polo shirt and dress shoes.
- A slacks, khakis or dress pants paired with nice blouse and a blazer.
- A casual dress at knee-length (or below), a tailored blazer, tailored knit shirt or sweater.
- Low heels. Loafers or flats are options as well.
- Restrained makeup, jewelry and hair styles.
AVOID: Dont wear clothes that are too tight or oversized, flip-flops, sundresses, short skirts and midriffs. Avoid Over-Accessorizing and wearing too casual or too formal clothes. Any clothing that reveals cleavage, stomachs or too much legs is unacceptable.
WHEN TO WEAR IT: Business Casual wear is always appropriate at company party, at office, business lunch meeting and daily work attire.